Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thursday

Workout day four. I'm sore, I'm tired, and my right eyelid has the annoying habit of twitching on its own accord. I still can't squeeze into those skinny jeans.

Jaxon decided to start the day off by sleeping in until 8:30--I can't believe I missed that opportunity. He's sitting in his highchair (bribed with a poptart, because he makes such a mess with them--and a poptart, because we're out of nutri-grain bars). I think I'm making backwards progress...

Not much of consequence is going on; I may have a job, and Preston is working on obtaining his degree before the end of the year--my house is overrun with books. I need to go grocery shopping tonight, and you can imagine how excited that makes me... (I'm thinking my mental health can handle Fry's, but not WalMart).

Oh! But Preston did order me a new laptop, I'm very happy about that... it's a Dell still, but we got an excellent deal on it (and it's brown!). I have no idea when it will be here, but I will finally be free of this horrible office! Independence is (will be) mine!!!

No comments: