Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wednesday. Is it Wednesday? I think so.

The Bee Scientist knew what he was talking about--our winged buddies left yesterday, and missed a monster wind storm last night (I'm kinda bummed--I would have liked to see how they would have fared in that wind).

Jaxon got a wild hair and decided to get up about 5 this morning, and we're still going strong, although he's pretty whiny today. He's currently standing next to me, crying for the phone. *Sigh* This is going to throw our whole day off, because he's probably going to need a morning nap (which he usually doesn't take anymore), and that will push his afternoon nap back, which means he won't be ready for bed at his normal time.

Some videos from last night:

video video

Jaxon and Daddy doing push ups, and Jaxon and his ferocious beast. Yeah, that's right, I said ferocious beast...

No comments: