Monday, September 29, 2008

The countdown!

Because I realized that today was the second-to-last-day of September. Which means that it will be October. Which means that Halloween is around the corner. And since Halloween is and always has been one of my favorite Holidays, you get to see this adorable layout until then. Or maybe I'll change it to an equally-adorable Halloween-themed layout.
I feel like going costume-hunting for Jaxon...
[NEW NEW NEW!!! Halloween music too, because a girl can't live on IZ and JS alone]

2 comments:

Trezise Momma said...

Happy costume hunting! We have already been there, done that, this year. Landon is "octopus prime" (Optimus Prime-a super-cool transformer), and Tristan is Elmo. Grandma Ann is so proud!

Amber said...

I LOVE Halloween! lOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Super cute background dear...can you tell me how to make my background stretch the whole back? I know theres a way but I cant figure it out.