Wednesday, September 24, 2008

HR hearts JS


Okay, so if you're here--and if, by reading my last post, you have decided to go ahead and turn up the volume on your computer... you will notice that after my boy IZ finishes, there are a few (9!) new tracks to enjoy. Please, please--sample (waaaaay down at the bottom of my blog, go ahead--scroll down, it's a purple box. Got it? Good). Turn it up. It will be good for your soul.
My buddy Colin posted a video yesterday of one Jake Shimabukuro playing "While my guitar gently weeps" (which should be the second track).
And. I. Am. Speechless.
He's playing a freakin ukelele, folks! (Colin, you must be an evil genius, what with me being in the throes of a full-fledged ukelele obsession).
I heart JS, maybe just maybe almost as much as I heart IZ, but not quite?
And now I want that ukelele, STAT. I want to be this awesome.

1 comment:

Trezise Momma said...

Hello Ruiz family. We are glad that you guys have had so much fun in Hawaii, but can't wait for your return to the upper 48! Then you can come visit us for a doublr birthday hoedown! Call us when you get back. Loves and hugs and kisses from Snowflake