Monday, September 15, 2008

Its five AM, do you know where your child is?

Awake, and has been since before four. Because he doesn't get that we're on Hawaii time, not Arizona time--and chocolate poptarts are served at all hours of the day at Cafe Mom. I'm sure that everyone on this floor appreciates his quirky sense of humor and a little Spongebob Squarepants this early in the morning. He came with no "quiet" option, I'm sorry guys.

Pictures!
Jaxon's first beach experience. Awed silence.

Still quiet, still taking it all in... we shouldn't have ever left, I think he'd still be standing in this exact position. Preston's legs would be aching like the fury, but Jaxon would be quiet.
And some views from our lanai:


And off I go, to work. And enjoy the sound of the ocean and traffic. Ahhhhh...

2 comments:

Amber said...

Im still upset about me being left behind and Im on my knees praying for rain ;) Have fun!

Trezise Momma said...

I wish I could have seen J at the beach. I heard that he did not love the sand. That is my kind of kid-anti dirt!
We are insanely jealous, but are trying our best to live vicariously through your blog pics. We request more beach/tropical pics to do so-less of the avian variety. JK-the bird was cute, and who doesn't love a bird who love pizza? Who doesn't love anything that loves pizza!