Okay, I was tagged a few days ago by my cousin, and again yesterday by my sister, to blog about 6 of my quirks.
I've been mulling it over. Do we really want to go there?
Okay, we'll go there.
1. It drive me crazy[ier than usual] if cabinet doors are left open or junk is left on the counter. Seriously. Do it, and I'll pull your spleen out through your nostril.
2. I bite my nails. Gross, I know. Moving on...
3. I don't think I'm necessarily "hard of hearing", but I have a hard time following conversations sometimes--and when I realized I've missed something my brain scrambles trying to figure out what's going on, and I usually miss the rest of what's being said. So if you're talking to me, and I'm just standing there all squiggly-eyed, that's what's going on. Or I'm having a seizure and you should get help.
4. All my clothes have to be hung up in the same direction, hanger facing to the left... which is actually probably backwards, but that's how I do it and it makes me mad when someone forgets...
5. Nothing turns me into a shaking ball of nerves faster than driving. I hate, hate, hate to drive.
6. The famous one. I won't share milk, or anything that may even look like it might have milk in it. There's a completely irrational voice inside my head that tells me milk is a great breeding ground for germs and bacteria and all sorts of nasty things--which are fine if they're mine, but yours might kill me.
Okay, well those were the ones I could think of off the top of my head. And uh, as far as tagging other people... if you want to disclose 6 of your quirks, go ahead. It might be fun.
Oh, and happy FSF. No fuzzy slipper pictures today because I worked all day, and I'm tired.