Friday, October 3, 2008

6 Quirks

Okay, I was tagged a few days ago by my cousin, and again yesterday by my sister, to blog about 6 of my quirks.
I've been mulling it over. Do we really want to go there?
Okay, we'll go there.

1. It drive me crazy[ier than usual] if cabinet doors are left open or junk is left on the counter. Seriously. Do it, and I'll pull your spleen out through your nostril.

2. I bite my nails. Gross, I know. Moving on...

3. I don't think I'm necessarily "hard of hearing", but I have a hard time following conversations sometimes--and when I realized I've missed something my brain scrambles trying to figure out what's going on, and I usually miss the rest of what's being said. So if you're talking to me, and I'm just standing there all squiggly-eyed, that's what's going on. Or I'm having a seizure and you should get help.

4. All my clothes have to be hung up in the same direction, hanger facing to the left... which is actually probably backwards, but that's how I do it and it makes me mad when someone forgets...

5. Nothing turns me into a shaking ball of nerves faster than driving. I hate, hate, hate to drive.

6. The famous one. I won't share milk, or anything that may even look like it might have milk in it. There's a completely irrational voice inside my head that tells me milk is a great breeding ground for germs and bacteria and all sorts of nasty things--which are fine if they're mine, but yours might kill me.

Okay, well those were the ones I could think of off the top of my head. And uh, as far as tagging other people... if you want to disclose 6 of your quirks, go ahead. It might be fun.

Oh, and happy FSF. No fuzzy slipper pictures today because I worked all day, and I'm tired.

3 comments:

Trezise Momma said...

Ha Ha, at least you have gotten over your phobia of public restrooms-cause' sometimes a girl's gotta go, and if that's all that's handy...well.
As for the milk thing, weird but if I thought about it long enough, I might jump on that band wagon. I also dislike cabinet doors and drawers being left open. Just take a second and close them for cripes sack.
And further evidence that we came from the same womb, I'm all over the hanger thing. It just makes the closet look like someone gives a crap, and when you have kids and a husband, this can be difficult to achieve.
Well, that was a refreshing little rant. I feel much better.

Amber said...

Thanks for the laugh...the poor men in our lives and having to deal with us ;) I cant dirnk the last sip of milk bc I just know its funky...eww ya knnow! Im with ya on the hanger thing too and all the clothes have to face the same direction...how nuts are the girls in this fam!?!

Heather Ruiz said...

Oh no no... I still only do public bathrooms in an extreme emergency (like... I'm facing a 6-hour plane-ride and just chugged 2 bottles of water), but only with my eyes closed.

That's not a quirk, that's just smart.