Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Another story

This video was taken the same day as the one featured two posts ago. I initially didn't plan on posting both, since this clip doesn't contain as much translatable dialogue, but I still think its darling. I apologize for the quality of the video, but both were taken with my cell phone. One day I'll get around to buying real equipment.


video

Jaxon's Recommended Reading:



Detective Dinosaur by James Skofield (featured in today's post) and There's Something There! by Mercer Mayer (featured in yesterday's post).


Actually, I'd save "Detective Dinosaur" for children learning to read on their own, we picked it up off a bargain table at Barnes and Noble without looking at it, and the dialogue is really written for new readers--it definitely isn't my favorite set of bedtime stories. Jaxon loves the pictures, though.

No comments: