Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fidelity

Bryan shaved his head for Uncle Ray, who started his Chemo and Radiation therapy a few weeks ago.
If you're in Cottonwood this Sunday evening, the family is throwing a benefit dinner to raise money for Uncle Ray and his two children, we will be down for the day to attend. I'm not sure what's on the menu, but it'll be good, and there is plenty of live entertainment scheduled. Contact me for ticket information, I believe they are $10--I can put you in touch with the right people. I will try to update everyone with additional fund-raisers, I was notified too late about a carwash that was held last Saturday.

1 comment:

Trezise Momma said...

I could hardly tell that was Bryan. no hair totally changes him, but he looks pretty good. How's the baby? Cubby, pink, and cute?