Sunday, November 23, 2008

And in keeping with the theme of sanity. Psycho, anyone?

Have I ever mentioned how much I adore Alfred Hitchcock? No? Shame on me. The man is a genius, and of course you knew that, but he gets the "Heather stamp of approval". So when Preston "had" to watch Psycho this weekend for his Film Studies class...
I, uh, approved.
Start the therapy all over again, I've re-discovered a shower phobia.

Also, while searching for the above picture, which is probably protected by copyright and I'm sorry please don't take me to jail, I found this. The jury is still out on whether this is the absolute funniest or the singularly most disturbing thing I've ever seen. If I had a guest bathroom designated for "guests that irritate me and still need to shower in my home" (really?), I'd totally buy it.

4 comments:

The Thomson Family said...

Hahaha!

Seriously? Are we related or something? I heart Hitchcock too!
-Ang

Trezise Momma said...

Never seen the film, (gasp!) but the shower curtain made me laugh. If I am ever directed to a bathroom in you house, and find that hanging there....
Well, let's just say I might be offended.

Joyce said...

I have been a irritating guest in your home that has used your shower. Only baby J tried to get in. He is not allowed to touch the knives. Remind me not to shower there again. Hee-hee!!!

Heather Ruiz said...

Our Tara and JoJo are certainly not considered irritating. Also, I thought you guys were family... and that exempts you from "guest" status. If I don't clean like a maniac in before you come over, you're family.