Thursday, November 20, 2008

Best Friends

Jaxon took it upon himself to play quietly in his room for a bit this morning, and since we were up early--I took the opportunity to try to zip through some work to get it out of the way. After about a half-hour of relative quiet, the silence was broken by Jaxon's "flipper giggle", which usually means one of two things... or two of two things:
1. He's really wound up
2. He's doing something naughty
Investigating, I found nothing but a quiet, empty bedroom. Confused, I called out Jaxon's name. In response, another [muffled] giggle, then a little foot popped out from under the bed skirt. And then...
a tail.

...and I wonder why I don't get much work done.

5 comments:

Trezise Momma said...

Awww, nothing beats a boy and his dog. I wonder whom coaxed whom under the crib? Looks like they had a great time though, and a half hour of quiet is a miracle around here, so count your blessings. Sending a big squeeze for my J. Auntie Tara loves you, kiddo.

Trezise Momma said...

BTW-he looks just like his Daddy in this pic! Cute kid!

Elmo's World said...

A boy & his dog, such memories. Give J a hug & kiss from his grandma.

Joyce said...

I love it, look at those innocent eyes.

Jennifer said...

Haha... He's so cute!! Those two are like two peas in a pod... Love you guys!!

-JBB