Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy... thirty...fifth?


Dear Mom,
I know this is a little late, but I hope you forgive me anyway. I can't believe another year has come and gone, and what an exciting year it was for you.
You've always been there for me, and I don't think I thank you enough for what you've done, and continue to do, for me. You not only raised, but nurtured, 7 children and kept a clean and inviting home. You taught each of us everything from cooking, cleaning and sewing to patience, love, faith and a sense of humor. You prepared your daughters to become wives and mothers, and your sons to become husbands and fathers (although, thankfully, not yet).
I've always counted you as one of my best friends--and always will. You're a beautiful woman, Mom, and I hope that this next year brings even more joy and happiness.
Happy Birthday, Mom!
Love,
Heather


3 comments:

Trezise Momma said...

What a sweet tribute, Heather! You have better pics of Mom than I have, and I am totally in awe of your mini scrapbook pages. We sure had fun seeing you guys this past week, and cannot wait for the next visit. Tristan is already asking to see Jaxon again.

Jennifer said...

Hey I took that picture of you and mom!! I'm an amazing photographer!! Haha... Happy BDAY mom!! Love you...

-JBB

Elmo's World said...

Heather, Thank you. You are sooo awesome, too! You are a wonderful mother & wife, sister, also my friend & beautiful, beautiful daughter. I love you. Mom