Monday, November 3, 2008

Scrapbooking experiment


Since I'm stuck to the bed and couch, I decided to play with a new find--digital scrapbooking! A big "thank you" to Michael's wife, Angela for this new distraction!!! It comes at a much-needed time.
Okay, first of all, I realize I already posted this picture, but this is my first successful attempt and I'm kinda proud.
I got all the materials from ShabbyPrincess. They have a ton of cute stuff, basically everything you could possibly want to make something cute for free. I worked with paint.net, which is a free program, but it has a lot of limitations (or maybe its just me)... if you have Photoshop, it should be a breeze! One day I'll go pro... you know, when I have couple hundred bucks just laying around and nothing better to do but buy software. Like after I win the lottery.

3 comments:

Trezise Momma said...

Cute, cute, cute! I saw Angela's blog and was totally in love with her miniature scrapbook pages of Caleb. And look at you, you can do it too. Maybe I will have you tutor me this weekend while I only have one kid to contend with. Love and miss you all. Can't wait to see you this weekend. Don't get too bored on bedrest. Call me if you need someone to talk to.

Elmo's World said...

Heather, I just wanted to let you know how much I love you. I have four daughters, but you are the one most like me. I know how terrified & unhappy you are at this time of your life. Hang in there, you have lots of people who love & care for you. We are all keeping you in our prayers & thoughts. I love you, so much. Mom

The Thomson Family said...

Scrap-tasic!
Hooray for new addictions! Sorry I pulled you in with our blog. I'll pay for rehab.

-Ang

PS I'm so happy to have fanfare. Thank you! :)