Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tagged again

My lovely little sister, Jenny, tagged me to fill out another survey. I think its because she hates me. And you, dear readers. She hates you too. I don't blame you if you quit reading right now.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago...
1. I was in Junior High
2. Don't know
3. Wasn't memorable
4. Thank goodness
5. Cuz I was a dork

5 things on my to do list today...
1. Work [check!]
2. Get dressed [uh, negative Ghost Rider]
3. Brush my teeth [check!]
4. Keep Jaxon entertained [check!]
5. Do a pointless survey [double check!]

5 snacks I enjoy...
1. Cookies
2. Ice cream
3. Yogurt
4. Granola Bars
5. Bananas

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire...
1. Travel
2. Buy a[nother] house
3. Buy a new Mini Cooper
4. Take care of my family
5. Donate to charity

5 places I have lived...
1. Cottonwood, AZ--apartment
2. Cottonwood, AZ--house
3. Las Vegas, NV--apartment
4. Las Vegas, NV--townhouse
5. Queen Creek, AZ--house

5 places I have worked...
1. Jackson Hewitt
2. Dentist's office
3. HMA
4. Home (professional Mommy)
5. Home, again (for real, B)

4 things I'm passionate about...
1. My family
2. Reading
3. Blogging
4. Cooking/Baking

4 things I say often...
1. Hush, Hendrix!
2. Get down from there, Jaxon Robert!
3. I miss my Mini Cooper
4. @$%*!

4 things I want to do before I die...
1. Travel
2. Get another Mini Cooper
3. See Jenny get married, or at least find a guy to hang out with for more than a week
4. See my grandchildren, maybe my great-great-great-grandchildren

4 things I want/need...
1. Another Mini Cooper
2. To win the lottery
3. To own my own bookstore
4. To have time to write a book

4 places I want to see/visit...
1. Europe
2. Asia
3. Australia
4. Those other continents

4 TV shows I can't live without...
1. Ugly Betty
2. Ghost Hunters
3. House
4. Anything that distracts a 2-year-old

4 things you don't know about me...
1. I'm scared of public restrooms. No, really.
2. I hate feet.
3. I hate driving. Except my Mini Cooper, which I no longer have. Lets move on before I cry.
4. I hate onions.

Tag 5 people...
1. You, you reading this right now.
2.
3.
4.
5.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

hehe... look at you go filling out the worthless survey!!

Heather Ruiz said...

You take me to low places, Nenny. Its a good thing we like you. :) Especially the small one, he likes you a lot.

Trezise Momma said...

Okay, ummmm...
Three things.
1. You have to let go of the Mini. This is not healthy.
2. You must play the lottery to win the lottery.
3. You are allergic to bananas, so quit snacking on them.
That is all.

The Thomson Family said...

Wow. We actually have a lot of things in common.
You just made it to numbero five on my "Cool Peoples" List. That's right- "Cool PeopleS" List.

Elmo's World said...

This I have always known, now everyone knows...I've raised 4 crazy daughters, lets hope my twins are better off.

Amber said...

Do you have mini issues? I feel for ya! I want a 7 passenger SUV back STAT!