Sunday, December 14, 2008

2008 Polar Fest, the pictorial


The blurry thing on top of the other blurry thing is my son. I think.

I don't know, but I'm starting up a collection for a Nikon.


Preston would like to refer to these as the "Teacups of Doom".
He's hardcore like that.

They pulled, like, 5 Gs on that slide, and the rat pelt blanket they were seated upon disintegrated when it got sucked into a black hole.

Jaxon is greeting the bunny thusly:

"Hey bunny, bunny hey. Hi bunny wabbit!"

And this conversation went like:
"Hey, hey chicken. Hey chicken, hey! Hey chicken."


And this one was all:

"Hey donkey, hey donkey, hey, hey donkey!"

...and then the Donkey ran away with his ears bleeding
You can see how that worked out for him, since he was caged in.
Jaxon is merciless.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cute!! I wish I could have been there with you guys!! Jaxon's conversations crack me up!!

Trezise Momma said...

"Bob" told me that he wished he had been there to talk with Jaxon. He misses his little gang of boys! We wish we had been there too. Looks like a ton of fun. We will have to put that on the calendar for next year.