Friday, December 12, 2008

Those Northern-dwelling folk

We had some visitors this week, my sister--Aunt Tara, Uncle Will, and cousins Landon, Tristan and Avery all came out for a short visit. The kids had a blast playing together, the men worked, and us ladies had a great time catching up on gossip and exchanging anecdotes about raising our children.
Despite a hairy trip to IKEA, which I think cost Tara, Jenny and myself each several years of therapy, we were sad to see them head back home--but hope to see everyone again soon.

Breaking in Tara and Will's new air mattress

An ornament bandit caught in the act

Much giggling was heard

1 comment:

Trezise Momma said...

We had a great time visiting you guys this week. I don't think we made it home with any stray decorations or carsies! Thanks for sharing some time and sanity with us! Sorry again about IKEA. I blame the boys!!!