Thursday, February 19, 2009

Blogger in action

Actually, showing off the haircut I got last Friday. I'm pretty sure my styling techniques leave something to be desired... but Natalie did a wonderful job! (By the way, wow... this webcam doesn't take great photos. Maybe its the early-morning lighting)
But really, this is where I spend my days blogging and working. By my favorite stripey curtains, under the wreath that Tara gave me, with a rickety rolling desk and a faux leather chair who's padding is already worn out (the Willoughby bottom is hard on furniture)... right in the middle of the living room, to keep an eye on the boys. Or to be in their way and ruin all the fun, depending on who's telling the story.
Welcome to a little slice of Heaven I like to call
"Blog Hollow"
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to extract a two-year-old and his cars from the legs of this desk.

3 comments:

Trezise Momma said...

I love your new hair cut. It looks awesome! Morning light my foot, you look awesome all the time!

Jennifer said...

You look amazing!! That hair cut is super cute on you!! I love Natalie, she's my favorite!!

Heather Ruiz said...

Thank you for the compliments.
I actually figured out the webcam takes decent pictures... when there aren't little Jaxon fingerprints on the tiny lens.
And no Jenny, Natalie made your hair green and uneven and gave you a chemical burn. Remember?
She's MY favorite.