Monday, February 2, 2009

In which we threaten to emasculate Elmo if he looks at these pictures

Erin, Jenny, Tara, Mom and myself piled into Erin's Durango Saturday to look at Wedding dresses for Mom. Come along on our white-dress adventure, won't you?

Mom and Tara, who picked out the winning design
The gang and the winning dress.
We had a blast with lacing and panels and sleeve vs sleeveless, white vs ivory debates. In the end, we all agreed that this was the one. And Mom, well--Mom said "I like the way my toes looked peeking out the bottom of the dress when I put it on."

Thanks girls for a wonderful weekend, I miss you already!

5 comments:

Trezise Momma said...

Thanks for the yucky pic of me on your blog, sister! I had a blast though! Once again, you were a marvelous hostess! Can't wait to do it again.

The Thomson Family said...

Aw, ya'll are SO pretty. Your mom sure knows how to make beautiful girls.

I like the dress, great choice!

Elmo's World said...

Thanks Heather, I can't tell you how much it meant to me to have all of you with me. I love you all so much, thanks again. Mom

Juliejaz said...

I loved the picture of all five of you ladies together, it brought back memories of you girls with your mom at the pool - I loved those days. The dress your mom picked out is beautiful. *sniff*

Love you all,

Julie

Moses Family said...

Your mom looks amazing in the "Winning Dress" and Elmo will be dazzled. bet you girls are getting very excited for this wedding. Tell your mom Congrats.