Friday, March 13, 2009

We love this band, deep down in our hearts

As anyone who reads this blog regularly knows, we are a music-lovin' family. So when we bought Hot Peas 'N Butter's "Mo Hotta, Mo Butta" for Jaxon, we were sure it would be a hit.

And it is.


Jaxon dancing running to "Deep Down"


You can purchase Hot Peas 'N Butter's CDs (there are four) on their website (you can also watch a few music videos there), just click on the link above.

We give them five dancing Jaxons out of five.

3 comments:

The Thomson Family said...

Seriously. Cutest thing (besides my own son) I've ever seen!


I don't think you'll have to worry about the ladies, Jax... I don't think they'll ever catch you though with all those circles you're runnin' around 'em!

Trezise Momma said...

The Trezise family gives him 10 thumbs up! (That's two from each of us-I know you are counting Jenny!) We totally need a Hot Peas and Butter CD! That is on the top of my list. You have inspired us.

Elmo's World said...

The kid can dance, must get it from his Grandma...