Wednesday, March 11, 2009

For Ang

"Your blog has been awfully quiet...
too quiet, if you ask me... hmmmm..."
Said Angela this morning (and then proceeded to have a conversation with someone named "Phil") :)

I know. And believe me, I have been feeling the shame. Shame that I can't pull off a post with visual aid, and we all know why (I'm looking at YOU, Jaxon).
As luck would have it, Jaxon finally did something other than murder cameras cute that doesn't require photographic evidence.

Preston: I love you, Jaxon.
Jaxon: I love you, too, six, seven, eight!

And that is a lot!

4 comments:

The Thomson Family said...

~BING!~
Ned Ryerson!

That's it, Preston, I'm creating a Facebook Group- 100 strong for Heather Getting a Nikon D40! :P

Heather Ruiz said...

Ah, Groundhog day? I should have guessed. :)

Jennifer said...

Dang that is a lot!!

Trezise Momma said...

Aww, Jaxon really loves his Daddy!