Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fun & Games

We had Jennifer, Wes, Shane and Deanna over Sunday evening for a game night and we're sorry to say that anyone that wasn't in the kitchen that night missed the most intense game of Jenga cheap Jenga knockoff ever.

Heather isn't used to talking in third-person. I got third- and first- in that one...


Also, now would be a good time to introduce Preston's new pride and joy.



I dare your senses to not be offended by the bare white walls. Interior decorators may apply in person.

By the way, no I didn't get a new camera. I just re-discovered the joys of the viewfinder. Raise your hand if you knew digital cameras still have viewfinders.
Preston, put your hand down.

6 comments:

Trezise Momma said...

I am not sure my camera has a view finder. I shall have to investigate. That looks like one fun game of jenga. If I had been there, I would have ponned you all!I rock at Jenga.
Shaggy needs a trim, I think.

The Barton Family said...

View finders mess up your eye make up! Looks like a fun night. Good thing you pointed put Shane for me- he looks so different from the last time I saw him.

The Thomson Family said...

Zoinks, Shaggy!

Elmo's World said...

God allows you to grow either a brain or hair.... so... that's what happened! Mom

Jennifer said...

Shane just read all your comments and I think he's really crying upstairs!! That was such a fun night!! Good times!!

Fringers said...

you have too much fun with that photo thing! but it is cute!