Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy, Happy Birthday!


Dear Will,
Wow, another birthday is here. What can I say about my favorite brother-in-law? I am so blessed to have you for a big brother, and I know everyone feels the same. You have always been a shoulder to lean on, somebody there to lend support and advice and always unconditional love. I liked you from the very first day that I met you and we went to the Mall to hang out while Tara took an exam.
Not only are you a wonderful big brother, but you're an awesome father to my niece and nephews and a great husband to my sister. The relationship that you have with your family is inspiring, as is the love that you have for everyone around you.
So, happy birthday, Willy T! I hope there's a good game on TV, and lots of sweets heading your way.

Love,
Heather

1 comment:

Trezise Momma said...

Thank you, Heather. Will enjoyed your post and said that it was better than mine on account of my being ornery. He married me, and should be used to it by now.