Friday, March 20, 2009

Preston Vs Shocky

video

Hendrix, being a naughty pup, has a collar we like to call "Shocky" (thanks Vanessa!) to keep him from digging while outside. Tara and I were wondering tonight what kind of a wallop Shocky packs. (And before I get angry emails re: the inhumane treatment of Hendrix, let me just say that the dog gets only a warning beep 99.9% of the time, and if you could see what he's done to my back yard...)

"Have you ever shocked yourself?" Tara asked.

"No, but I bet you I can get Preston to try it" I said.

And so I did.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my gosh!! I think that I just peed my pants!! This is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time!! Stupid Cholo!!

Jennifer said...

Tehehehehhehehehehehehehehehe.... hahahahahaha.... bahahahahaahahahahaha... I'm still laughing!! good times good times, tell P thanks for the good laugh for his stupidity!! hahahahahahahahahahaha

Joyce said...

You know for being such a smart boy, he is such a dumb ass sometimes. He makes me laugh!!

Trezise Momma said...

Still laughing!!!

Anonymous said...

Preaston and Heather, I have to agree with Joyce.
I think I may get for Dale.
Love you
Love mom

Elmo's World said...

I heard about this video before I ever saw it! Preston... you should have let Heather do it, you were in trouble when she wanted to video tape it. It was hilarious! Mom