Friday, May 8, 2009

Preston the Bachelor?

This happens tomorrow, and I wanted to both congratulate Preston on his achievement... and brag about him a little.
Preston has put so much work into his degree--and never dropped the ball with work or at home. There were countless nights that I have gone to bed, leaving him sitting at the kitchen table, surrounded by books and with no company other than the glow of a computer screen. And he never complained once about being in school, even if I did. Also, Preston has never brought home less than a B in any of his classes--and even those have been few and far between. As with everything else in his life, Preston has been passionate about his schooling, and has once again excelled.
Congratulations, baby! I'm proud of you.

If you plan on being at the ceremony tomorrow morning, and haven't received the parking information yet, email me at hthr_rz@yahoo.com and I will forward on the information.

4 comments:

hendywow said...

Congrats! Preston we at the The Howe House are very proud of you, and we are also very sorry that we won't be there to share it with you... But When you have 7 people in a household our schedule tends to be over-flowing...Know that we do love you.

Greg and Janet said...

How exciting for your family! Congratulations Preston!

Joyce said...

I wish I could be there! I love you all!

Trezise Momma said...

Congrats to Preston. Avery and I were glad to be there, even if we could barely see him!