Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Lonely?

May I suggest:
You can purchase a "Life Size Greyhound crochet pattern" at Aerie Designs Etsy Shop. For the bargain price of $5.00, you can have all the perks of tripping over a big lump of dog, without having to feed him twice a day.
Brilliant!
I seem to have caused some confusion. I should clarify: the above pictures are from the Aerie Designs Etsy website, not my house. As if I were cool enough to crochet a 3-foot-long dog. Also, the $5.00 price tag is for the crochet design, not the actual dog.

5 comments:

Joyce said...

Hendrix looks afraid of it!!

Heather Ruiz said...

As if I were talented enough to crochet a 3-foot-long greyhound, Joyce. :) Those are pictures from the Etsy shop, but thanks for your vote of confidence!

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness... You should buy one!! Please do, I would love to see Hendrix's reaction to it!! haha

Waiting for Tomorrow said...

That's really funny! I bet if you did get Hendrix one of those he would probably chew right threw the thing though lol, or be totally scared by it!

Trezise Momma said...

Hendrix needs that!! He liked his duck, but he would LOVE one of those. If you really love him....