Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Sorry guys, he didn't come with an "edit" button

We stopped off for a family lunch of pizza Sunday afternoon. After enjoying our meal, Jaxon opted to go to the restroom with Preston while I waited for them at the table. After several minutes, I began to wonder if I should peek my head in the restroom and offer some assistance or advice (Jaxon's curiosity can be downright tenacious). Just as I was really beginning to worry, I heard the unmistakable pitter-patter of excited toddler feet. Jaxon's precious blond head was just rounding the corner when he stopped, eyes shining, and announced loud enough for everyone to hear:
"Mommy, I went pee in the toilet!"
He received many congratulations from our fellow diners and staff.

1 comment:

Trezise Momma said...

That's my nephew!!
WTG, Jaxon! You are getting to be such a big boy!!