Thursday, September 30, 2010

Because where there's smoke, there's fire.

 *Vacuuming*
"What the..."

 "What is that?"
*Searching the kitchen*

My darling son has been squirreling away corn dog sticks under his booster seat.  I found 5--6 if you count the one that got stuck in the vacuum.
Anyone want to know how long that took him to amass such a respectable amount?
(Yeah, I don't either).
Anyone care to take bets on whether or not he has other stashes around the house?
Anyone impressed that I knew that if I found one, there'd be more?

2 comments:

Angela said...

Haha. I totally remember doing that when I was a kid...
and in college. :P

Trezise Momma said...

Bwahahahaha! Jaxon, you and your stashes crack Auntie Tara up! Let us hope Camdyn does not share the same obsession with collecting, or Momma Ruiz is going to be finding all sorts of fun piles.